This type of haircut is a blunt cut even when the ears are around the head. With this hairstyle, you have the choice between bangs or side brushing the front.
Knowing short bob style haircuts
• The best popularity of this hairstyle was in France during the First World War, when in 1915 ambulance drivers selected the hairstyle for hygienic and practical reasons
• It became popular in the United States in 1918 when the famous ballroom dancer Irene Castle wore a short bob cut in the 1920s and changed the appearance of women. Most women kept their hair long so that they felt that they had taken some steps towards equality and independence from men.
Advantages of short bob style haircuts
• Looks good on many facial structures
• Works with various hair textures, such as B. thin or fine hair that is layered with a short bob cut to achieve more volume and dimension.
• Highly fashionable
• Easy to shampoo and let dry
• If you play sports or have an active lifestyle, these haircuts are a good choice. It makes it easier for swimmers to put their hair under the swimming cap
• These haircuts do not require extensive styling
• If you work in a profession that requires you to wear a hairnet, this shorter style is easier to put under a hairnet. With a short bob hairstyle, you don't have to worry about long strands of hair coming out of the hairnet
• These short haircuts are ideal for those who live in a hot climate all year round as they are comfortable and cooler on the neck.
• It's a great style for summer and spring
Disadvantages of short bob style haircuts
• It limits a woman's styling options
• Some with natural curly hair said the short hairstyle made their hair unruly.
• The back is very short, making it difficult to tie hair back with hair clips or ribbons.
• Although these haircuts go with most face styles with an elongated face, a short bob cut is not very flattering for them. The hairstyle tends to emphasize the chine and lengthen her face and neck.
• Once you've cut your hair so short, the angled cut can take some time to grow back.
• When these hairstyles regrow, the back of your hair is shorter than the sides, so you may need to go to a beauty salon to trim the sides until your hair is even.